1. Visit https://artists.apple.com/
2. Click Sign Up, and sign in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one at appleid.apple.com.
3. Click Request Artist Access.
4. To ensure you claim the correct artist page, copy and paste your iTunes Store artist page link to search. If you do not have a link to your artist page, you can also search for your artist page by artist name in the search field.
5. Select one of your albums to verify you are claiming the correct page.
6. Choose your Role.
7. Submit for review.
What you can do with Apple Music For Artists.
1. Share audio, videos, photos, and ideas with your fans
2. Share your favourite playlists, albums, music videos, or songs from Apple Music to your fans
3. View your music performance data
4. Add/update your artist image